4317 Factoria Blvd SE Ste A
Bellevue, WA 98006
Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- I have red eyes, what should I do?
- I have eye pain, what should I do?
- I have dry eyes, what should I do?
- I am seeing floaters and/or flashes of light, what should I do?
- What is the difference between Optomap vs. Dilation Exams?
- How can I become a patient? Patient Registration form available here..
June 2nd, 2014
Update on contact lenses for irregu
So many exciting advancements in contact lenses for irregular corneas within the past few years! If your have irregular...
December 22nd, 2012
Tinted Contact Lenses Shown to Help
Some epilepsy patients have seizures in response to flashes of light. Blue tinted contact lenses have been shown to red...
- newsletter sign-up
LOOK & SEE
YOUR VERY BEST.
At Factoria Eye Clinic, we respect and appreciate the care entrusted to us by our patients. We know how important it is for you to look and see your best. We will take the time to provide precise prescriptions and face-flattering eyewear. We will work with you to find the best contact lenses for your lifestyle. We look forward to serving your eye care needs.
WELCOME TO FACTORIA EYE CLINIC.
We provide primary eye care, including:
With the diverse areas of emphasis by our
© 2010 FACTORIA EYE CLINIC. All Rights Reserved.
425-641-2020 | 4317 FACTORIA BLVD. SE STE A | BELLEVUE, WA 98006